Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
- Can Sum-m! products be frozen?
Yes, many of our products come fresh from the deli, but they can also be kept in your freezer if you are not planning on eating them right away. Most of our products freeze well and can be reheated by following the same directions on the packaging with slightly longer heating times.
- There is something that looks like ground meat in the Sum-m! Vegetable Spring Roll - What is it?
Sum-m! Vegetable Spring Rolls use soy flour in the filling. Soy flour is a non-meat, soy based product that is similar to tofu and is sold in some grocery stores as a ground beef alternative. We use it along with our special blend of vegetables and spices to improve the taste of our filling.
- How can I safely eat your products?
Always eat the product before the best before date. When cooking, the product must reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F or 70 degrees C.
- Are there any nuts in your products?
No, we do not have any products that have nuts in them. We are a nut free plant.
- I have a food allergy - What allergens are in your food?
We take food safety very seriously and if you have food allergies or sensitivities, please read the labels thoroughly prior to eating. Many of our products contain soy, sesame and wheat flour. Dairy products are also processed within our plant. If in doubt, we would be happy to personally answer any of your questions. We can be reached by email or phone.
- How can I order your products for my business?
Give us a call or send us an email and we will let you know the best way to order our products.
- Does Fine Choice work with restaurant chains to create unique flavor profiles?
Yes, Fine Choice regularly works with restaurants to create and manufacture their own unique recipes. Call us to see how we can help you.
- Does Fine Choice Foods supply products for private label projects?
Yes, we do have many private label customers. Call us to see how we can help you.
- Do you only sell products to retailers or do you also sell to food service distributors?
We sell our products to both retailers as well as foodservice distributors. Please contact us for the local Fine Choice Foods representative in your area.