Chicken Wonton Soup
- Soup Concentrate Included
- No MSG
- No trans fat
Warm up from the inside out with an authentic bowl of wontons. Our Wonton Soup Kits include packs of soup concentrate flavoured to accompany our dumplings. They are great on their own in our soup or served with noodles to make it a full meal.
Wontons: Chicken, Enriched wheat flour, Cabbage, Water, Shiitake mushroom, Water chestnuts, Green onion, Wheat gluten, Canola oil, Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate, aspergillus brewing culture), Corn starch, Ginger, Salt, Sesame oil, Sugar, Potassium carbonate, Granulated garlic, Spices, Sodium carbonate, Yeast extract mix (yeast extract, salt, flavour, maltodextrin).
Soup Concentrate: Water, Chicken paste [mechanically separated chicken, dextrose (corn), salt, chicken fat (includes rosemary extract), dehydrated onion and garlic], Sugar, Salt, Seasonings (yeast extract, salt, flavour, maltodextrin), Flavour (contains mustard).
Contains: Wheat, Soy, Sesame, Mustard.
We only use the best ingredients… read more
Cook & Serve
1) Put 10 pieces of wonton, 1 packet of Soup Concentrate and 300 ml of water into a microwaveable bowl. Cover with lid.
2) Heat on high in a microwave for 3 – 4 minutes until fully heated.
1) Add 1 packet of Soup Concentrate and 300 ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
2) Place 10 pieces of wonton into the broth, bring back to boil, then simmer for 2 – 3 minutes until fully heated.
Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 166˚F (74˚C). Heating times may vary due to equipment variances.
What Sum-m! Customers Are Saying…
“I tried your wonton with some chopped up green onion, chopped basil, and chopped cilantro. It was really good!” – Regan from Vancouver, BC.